30 August 2009

Let's See How Long This Lasts

I've decided to enter the world of blogging!

Now, knowing my attention span this may be the very last thing I ever post on here. But, knowing my love of talking about my life, you all could get sick of how often I end up posting. We'll see how it goes.

For a quick recap on what I'm up to these days: I'm living in Tampa and going to USF (that's the University of South Florida for all you non-Floridians, and yes, we realize that Tampa is not actually in south Florida, but whatever).

I'm living in a three-bedroom town house with 2 of my close girlfriends from church. Our place is called The Palace because, in the words of our friend John "princesses live there." Moving in was quite a process and had to occur in several stages due to summer jobs and such, but we're all settled now with pictures on the walls and food in the pantry. Here's a few shots of my bedroom, the living room, the kitchen and dining room, and the playground next door!


We've pretty much become the hang-out house for all our friends and I'm never quite sure who's going to be in the place when I walk through the front door.
Since I'm such a shy and reserved person, this is a little disconcerting.
The constant company rocks, but it makes things like being productive and sleeping a little difficult. I'm not complaining though.

Speaking of being productive, classes started last week, and so far they're...fine. I'm taking American Sign Language with my roommate, which is really cool. And in all honestly, my other classes are good too. I just wish I could go to collge without having to go to class. But, since that's not exactly possible, I'll live with what I've got, which is still pretty darn good.

And, now that I've started talking about homework, I should probably get some done!

No comments:

Post a Comment