07 September 2009

Bulls vs. Wofford

BULLS FOOTBALL HAS FINALLY STARTED!

Saturday night we played Wofford and won 40-7! Our kicker, Bonani, is out with and injury, so our former kicker played last night and managed to go 5 for 5 (a serious accomplishment for the less than consistent Alvarado). Quarterback Matt Grothe will be graduating this year, so we got to check out B.J. Daniels (one of the possibilities for next year's starting quarterback) for a few plays. He looked pretty solid, so I'm excited to see how he does next year.

I had a blast at the game and yelled myself hoarse. My friends and I have decided that you can judge your fan-quality and dedication based on how much of your voice you have left after game day.

Also, we tailgated before the game, which I've never done. It was a blast. Tommy and I (along with Anne, for one of the games) won four games of corn hole in a row against John and Paul. It rained for a while, but passed quickly and didn't stop us from having a great afternoon.

After months of waiting for football season to start, I'm totally satisfied with the outcome of the first game and I'm so looking forward to the rest of the season. For those of you who don't know-we play both FSU and Miami this year, which we're all really excited about.



Next Game: @ Western Kentucky on 12 September

GO BULLS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment