Yesterday afternoon I dug my purple and silver out of the back of my closet and drove home to see Zach swim in his last home swim meet of the season (since he's a senior, it was his last home meet ever). However, there was some miscommunication and the other team never showed up. It actually turned out to be alright though; they still did all the senior night events and I got to take some cool pictures. Plus, since he wasn't swimming, I just got to hang out with my little brother for a while. He's only been on the swim team since last year, but he's team captain, and from what I hear, a "beast" in the water (I've never actually seen him compete). Watching him with the team yesterday, I couldn't be more proud. For those of you who remember shy Zach who wouldn't say more than two words to anyone he wasn't related to, you'd be shocked. He's become such a leader and such a people person and is growing up in so many ways (notice in the pictures that he's a good 6 inches taller than me). I'm so excited to see the man he is becoming; I am so blessed to have such an awesome little brother.
29 September 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment