22 December 2009

The Holidays, So Far

In summary:

Thanksgiving was great. I celebrated with my roommates in Tampa, then came home for Turkey Day. We picked out our tree on Friday and decorated the house, which was lovely. Saturday I was back in Tampa for the USF/Miami football game...lets not talk about that though :(



After Thanksgiving break, it was back to school. I had one last week of classes, then exams. I finished out the semester with straight A's, but I was exhausted. However, even finals didn't put a damper on holiday fun. The Palace was totally decorated with a tree and lights and everything. Plus, Mel bought stockings for us all and we spent an evening decorating them together, which was wonderful. Just like for Thanksgiving, we had our own Mock Christmas Eve and Mock Christmas!



Once all the craziness of being in Tampa passed, I was thrilled to come home. Friends came with me to see the decorations at the Disney hotels and the snowfall in Celebration.

It was great to celebrate with everyone, but now I'm glad to be relaxing at home with my family. There's a lot more going on, but I'll wait until I've uploaded the pictures to my computer. Plus, I'm getting ready to watch It's a Wonderful Life with mom and dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment